Sunday 15 April 2012

Pants!


I made the girls some simple pants a couple of weeks ago and they are just perfect. I used the Kid Pants with Pockets tutorial from www.danamadeit.com for Maya's pair. Next time I will make them about an inch longer but otherwise they are perfect. I got some inexpensive grey broadcloth and a remnant of pink broadcloth for the pockets (from Joann's). She insisted that they had to be worn with cowboy boots.
I drew my own pattern for Hannah's pair. They are great too but she is growing so fast I think they will only fit for another week or two! Here is the tired baby in her pants-
I just ordered some discounted pink organic cotton twill from www.fabric.com to make them each another pair. I don't think I will do the contrasting pockets again. I have been working on designing pockets of different shapes. I just have to make up my mind which to try,

No comments:

Post a Comment